- Infants, Nutrition, Asthma
- Taylor is a dedicated pediatric nurse practitioner, specializing in primary care. With a focus on infant care, nutrition, and asthma management, she brings a passion for pediatric healthcare and a commitment to patient well-being.
- Her journey into the medical field was influenced by her mother's nursing career. From a young age, she was captivated by the world of pediatric healthcare and dreamed of making a difference in the lives of young patients. Her aspiration led her to the Medical University of South Carolina, where she honed her skills and expertise.
- Although she is in the early stages of her medical career, Taylor's dedication and enthusiasm are evident. Her professional journey, characterized by a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree and credentials as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) and Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Primary Care (CPNP-PC), reflects her commitment to excellence.
- Beyond her medical pursuits, Taylor's passions extend to education and child development. If not in the medical field, she envisions herself as a dietician or educator, leveraging her love for teaching and working with children. In her free time, she enjoys spending quality moments with her family, often camping and enjoying water-related activities.
- Additionally, her life's journey is intertwined with a military legacy – she grew up as a military child with her father serving as a Marine, and she now embraces the role of a military spouse, married to an Airman at Shaw AFB. These experiences have instilled resilience, adaptability, and a deep appreciation for service and sacrifice.