- Preventative Medicine, Genetics, Hospice and Palliative
- Umer graduated from the American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine. He is one of the family medicine residents with the new Family Medicine Residency program. This program is a collaboration between Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital, the USC School of Medicine and Tandem Health.
- Umer has known since high school that he wanted to pursue a career in medicine.
- He is inspired by his religious convictions and belief that everyone deserves the best possible healthcare.
- In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, playing soccer, cricket, ping pong and baseball.