COVID-19 Precautions & Screenings
Tandem Health remains committed to the health and well-being of our Sumter community. Tandem Health is able to offer our patients a remote virtual visit if you are unable to come to the center. When you arrive at any of our centers, everyone entering the building will go through a screening checkpoint including a temperature check.
ALL patients, visitors, and staff are required to wear a mask at all times. Visits are limited to the patients only with a very few exceptions – only one person allowed with a pediatric patient or an adult who requires assistance.
For information about the COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
We encourage everyone to:
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol base (>/= 60%) hand sanitizer when washing hands is unavailable
- Wear a mask in public areas
- Practice social distancing (6 feet when possible)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, or the exterior of your mask
- Cough or sneeze in a tissue and discard or in the fold of your arm
- Clean and disinfect frequently